Diane's Pad Thai Noodles.
You can cook Diane's Pad Thai Noodles using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Diane's Pad Thai Noodles
- Prepare 8 oz of Rice Stick Noodles.
- It’s 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of Bean sprouts.
- It’s 4 tbsp of crushed peanuts.
- Prepare 2 packages of pad thai noodles spice paste.
- Prepare of cilantro.
- Prepare of lime.
Diane's Pad Thai Noodles step by step
- Soak Rice stick noodles in cold water for about 10 minutes..
- Heat oil in non-stick saucepan on high heat. Add eggs and cook for 1 minute..
- Add noodles and spice paste, stir fry for 3 minutes or until fairly dry..
- Add bean sprouts, stir fry for 1 minute. Add peanuts and mix well. Garnish and serve..