Vegetable Antipasto Salad. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. Antipasto salad is known to be from Italy. It is a traditional Italian salad that is served as the first course during a meal.
Greek antipasto ingredients like olives and artichokes are tossed in an oil-and-vinegar dressing, then served on a bed of freshly torn lettuce for a crunchy, salty start to any meal. This grilled vegetable antipasto platter is an assortment of veggies, olives, and goat cheese, all drizzled with a fresh dressing made with olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, basil and salt and pepper. In a covered jar, combine garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. You can cook Vegetable Antipasto Salad using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Antipasto Salad
- It’s 1/3 each of Red Onion; chopped or sliced thinly.
- You need 4 each of Tomatoes; medium sized and cube them.
- You need 1 each of Green Pepper; cubed.
- It’s 4 oz of Feta Cheese Crumbles.
- It’s 1/2 each of Cucumber; halfed then sliced.
- Prepare 7 oz of Artichoke Hearts; drained.
- It’s 8 oz of Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Prepare of Optional:.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of Black Oil-Cured Olives.
This Antipasto Salad recipe is the perfect start to a delicious meal! It is packed full of the delicious flavors of antipasto like cured meats, cheeses, and tangy vegetables and then tossed with a delicious Italian dressing to lock all of the flavors in. Antipasto Salad makes a great appetizer or salad course, or can be eaten in a larger portion size as a full meal. This Italian salad is a real crowd pleaser.
Vegetable Antipasto Salad instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix well, and chill for four gours before serving..
It works on a buffet, as a dish to pass, a side dish, or as an appetizer. To make an antipasto salad platter, layer the ingredients starting with a bed of romaine lettuce. Then arrange the meat and vegetables over the salad greens and drizzle with the dressing and a garnish of fresh basil. Easy Antipasto Salad Recipe is a quick Italian appetizer platter made with lettuce, salami, prosciutto, mozzarella cheese and more. This keto meat salad is best served cold.