Greek Night!. This is a chance to have an inside look at Greece 's music. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. Pita bread, spanikopita, roast lamb, tzatziki, hummus, melitzansalata.
Nighty Night is a BBC black comedy television sitcom written by and starring Julia Davis. Nightclubs in Greece are divided into two main categories: those with live Greek music, and discotheques or bars playing recorded Greek, American or European music. The original song is Flowering Nights, Izayoi Sakuya's theme. You can have Greek Night! using 28 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek Night!
- You need of Greek Chicken.
- You need 2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 3 Tbs of garlic, minced (Note, adjust to preference).
- It’s 1/3 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 Tbs of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 Tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 Tbs of dried oregano.
- It’s of Cucumber Salad.
- You need 2 of English cucumbers, peeled, sliced (mandolin set to thin).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need of Tzatziki Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt (Single Serve Container will do).
- Prepare 1 of English cucumber, finely diced.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs of dill weed, or 1 Tbs fresh dill, chopped fine.
- You need 1 Tbs of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chopped fresh mint (optional).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- You need of The Rest.
- You need 3 cups of cooked brown rice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red onion slices.
How to say night in Greek. What's the Greek word for night? Download Illicit Night With The Greek (Mills & Boon Modern) (One Night With Consequences Book. There is an excellent Greek night in Fantasia a few nights a week.
Greek Night! step by step
- In a large plastic zip bag, combine olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, oregano, Greek yogurts and salt and pepper. Massage to mix..
- Add chicken into the bag. Massage to make sure chicken is full covered and marinate for at least 20 minutes, up to 12 hours..
- Drain the chicken from the marinade, discarding the marinade..
- In a skillet, heat some olive oil over medium-high heat..
- Add chicken when it is hot, and cook, flipping part way through. Cook approximately 3-4 minutes per side. Cooking time depends on thickness and size of the chicken. Cook until internal temp is 165 degrees..
- Remove from pan, and let cool. Once cool, cut into bite sized pieces. Just make sure you let it cool, or all the juice will run out. (We didn't cut the chicken).
- Meanwhile, make cucumber salad by chunking the cucumbers, and tossing in a bowl with the lemon juice, olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, and oregano. Set aside.
- Make tzatziki sauce by combining the Greek yogurt, cucumber, garlic, dill weed, lemon juice, lemon zest in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper. And add mint (optional).
- Cook brown rice according to package directions. Top with chicken, cucumber salad, and some tzatziki sauce.
- Note: * Adjust garlic to your preference. I love garlic. Cut back if you don't The marinade should be drained off, you don't want to eat all that garlic, just use it to flavor your chicken..
You can book through any local excursion office. The Greek night was great too would recommend. The restaurant was really good, especially the Greek night which was so much fun and the food was excellent. In charge of: the Night Area of expertise: Night.