Cookies and Cream Pudding.
You can cook Cookies and Cream Pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cookies and Cream Pudding
- It’s 6 cups of french bread, cubed.
- You need 3 of whole eggs.
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cups of crushed cookies and cream.
Cookies and Cream Pudding instructions
- Heat oven to 350 F..
- PLace bread cubes in buttered baking pan. Mix together eggs, sweetened condensed milk, whole milk, butter, vanilla and crushed cookies and cream..
- Pour evenly over bread, moistening completely. BAKE 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean..
- Serve and enjoy!.