Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔. Zesty Italian Dressing Chicken is a yummy recipe you can put in the crock pot hours earlier then make into a fast and delicious meal! Slow Cooker Zesty Italian Dressing Chicken. This Italian Dressing Chicken is one of those great recipes you can make up in a flash.
The Best Shredded Italian Chicken Recipes on Yummly Italian Chicken Casserole, Sheet Pan Italian Chicken Dinner, Italian Chicken Patties. Put chicken in bottom of crockpot, add broth and seasoning packet and mix. You can have Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔 using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔
- You need 1 of large pack chicken breast (boneless, skinless).
- Prepare 2 of small onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small green pepper, sliced.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes(undrained).
- You need 1/2 cup of white wine.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- It’s of Cooked pasta (your favorite!).
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Place on Wheat Bun and serve with veggies or a side salad. The Best Easy Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken – a delicious, easy slow cooker pulled chicken breast recipe that is great for tacos, salads, wraps, pastas, and more! Having this crockpot shredded chicken prepped is a lifesaver and is so easy to stir into soups, pasta, make quick sandwiches or, hey, even add to a boxed pasta mix when times are really crazy 😉 (yes, I have a couple emergency boxes of mac and cheese in the cupboard!). Serve shredded chicken on a sandwich with cheese.
Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken breast……
- Place chicken breast in a slow cooker…..
- Place your sliced onions, green pepper and minced garlic into crockpot, on top of chicken breast……
- Add to crockpot your diced tomatoes and white wine…..
- Now sprinkle over chicken your black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano and parsley flakes……
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 6 hours…….
- Gently shred chicken breast in your slow cooker and stir well……
- Serve over cooked pasta topped with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!!!.
Add to a pasta salad or a vegetable salad for an easy dinner. Toss shredded chicken with barbecue sauce for a quick and easy BBQ shredded chicken sandwiches. In a slow cooker, place the chicken, onion, garlic, tomatoes, Italian seasoning and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Remove chicken from pot and shred with two forks. Place shredded chicken back in the slow cooker until you're ready to eat.