Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken. Remove the chicken from the cooker. Stir in the rice and top with the chicken.
We're heading into the time of year when comfort food cravings abound. Chicken, broccoli and rice casserole is one of our favorite comfort food dinners. I have loved this casserole shaped crockpot for recipes just like this. You can have Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice
- You need 1.5 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Can of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 1 Can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 1 Can (1.5 cups) of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 6 Cups of Fresh Broccoli Florets.
- It’s 6 of Medium Carrots, Peeled and Thinly Sliced.
- You need 1 3/4 of Lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.
- You need 1.5 Cups of Uncooked, Instant White Rice.
I love that the crock insert is completely oven and dishwasher safe. I love how if you want to brown the top of a casserole you can do that. It seemed like one minute my slow cooker chicken rice and broccoli was soupy and the next thing I knew it was on the verge of being overdone. Easy Slow Cooker Broccoli Rice Casserole.
Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice instructions
- Stir 1 cup cheese, soups and broth in a medium bowl..
- Place the broccoli and carrots into a 5-quart slow cooker. Top with the chicken. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Remove the chicken from the cooker. Turn off the cooker. Stir in the rice and top with the chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender and the cheese is melted. Stir the rice mixture before serving..
This slow cooker recipe comes together so easily. First place frozen broccoli in a large bowl. A creamy, cheesy slow cooker recipe – cheesy broccoli chicken rice made gluten free and dairy free. This is a comforting dish that everyone loves! Transfer chicken to a cutting board and cut into small pieces, then return to slow cooker and toss until combined.