Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast. Get Beef Roast Slow Cooker Recipe That Are Quick & Easy With Recipes Search. Check Out Beef Crock Pot Recipes On eBay. Put potatoes, carrots and onion on bottom of crockpot.
Sprinkle chives, parsley, pepper and Onion Soup mix over the meat. Pour Worcestershire sauce and mushroom soup over meat. Great recipe, and the mushrooms/onions/garlic mixture on top of the meat is great; I used this as a basis for my crockpot pot roast today. You can cook Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast
- It’s 2-3 lbs of Boneless Blade Roast or Chuck Roast (Trimmed).
- Prepare 2 of Medium Onions Quartered or Coarsely Chopped.
- It’s 6 Cloves of Garlic Minced.
- It’s 5 Sprigs of Thyme.
- Prepare 2 lb of Yukon Gold Potatoes Peeled & Diced 1-2" Cubes.
- It’s 4 of Large Carrots or One Bag Baby Carrots Cut into 1" Pieces.
- It’s 32 oz of Carton Beef Broth (use less if you like less gravy).
- You need 2 Tbs of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Brown Sugar or Coconut Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Organic All Purpose Flour.
- You need 4-6 of Beef Bouillon Cubes or 4-6 tsp Bouillon Powder.
- It’s 1 Cup of Red Wine.
- You need 1 of Bay Leaf.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
AND it works for a freezer meal too. Easy enough for anytime but pretty. The Perfect Crock Pot Roast should be full of flavor and fall a part tender. Notes on the Perfect Crock Pot Roast Recipe.
Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast step by step
- Season all sides of Beef Roast with Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Powder. Season to your taste..
- Heat Olive Oil in skillet over Medium to Medium High heat. Brown all sides of roast. Place Roast in a large Crock-Pot..
- On top of Roast, layer in Onions, Garlic, Potatoes, Thyme, Carrots, Bouillon Cubes, and Bay Leaf. Pour in Red Wine. Add some Salt and Pepper. Remember, the Bouillon adds a lot of Sodium, so you won't need as much Salt..
- In a separate cup or bowl, pour in around a cup of the Beef Broth. Add in Flour, Dijon, and Brown Sugar. Whisk until mixed. Pour into Crock-Pot along with the rest of the Broth..
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or until the vegetables are soft and the gravy has thickened. The longer it cooks, the better. Taste for seasoning, and add more if needed. Remove Bay Leaf and Thyme Stems, before serving..
We used brown gravy mix in this recipe. I made up The Perfect Crock Pot Roast in good ol' Sir Hamilton (my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker). Crock Pot Easy Beef Roast Note: Scroll to the bottom for the printable recipe. How to Make Easy Beef Roast in a Crock Pot. Sprinkle your onion soup mix on top of your roast and your mushrooms on and around it.