Crockpot Shredded Chicken Paprika. Add a Dash of Pepper Flavor & Vibrant Color To Your Dishes. Sour Cream Chicken Crock Pot Recipes. This retro recipe for Chicken Paprika in the crock pot is must try.
It gave it a mild spice flavor, but overall just added to the deliciousness of the chicken. CHICKEN PAPRIKASH RECIPETHIS SHREDDED CHICKEN PAPRIKASH RECIPE IS: GLUTEN FREE, PRIMAL, LOW CARB AND WHEAT BELLY FRIENDLY. Whoever thought up the first chicken paprikash recipe was a flavor genius. You can cook Crockpot Shredded Chicken Paprika using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Shredded Chicken Paprika
- You need 1 of large pack chicken breast.
- It’s 1-28 ounce of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s of White rice, cooked.
This recipe is so simple but so satisfying on every level. It's warming, nourishing, filling and tastes great too. Chicken paprikash definitely qualifies for one of my comfort foods, which is great. Great recipe for Crockpot Shredded Chicken Paprika.
Crockpot Shredded Chicken Paprika instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken breasts…..
- Place chicken inside crockpot…….
- Pour over chicken : crushed tomatoes, red wine, black pepper, paprika, minced garlic, onion and green pepper…….
- Cover and cook on Low heat 6 hours or until chicken breast are cooked thru……
- Shred chicken with 2 forks and stir into sauce……
- Serve over white rice and enjoy 😉!.
Variations to Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken. Add Veggies: You can add vegetables to the slow cooker. It is a simple way to include extra vegetables that even kids will eat. Cheese: Before serving, you can add cheese to chicken. Sauce: If you do not enjoy BBQ sauce, you can change this to any kind of sauce you enjoy.