Slow Cooker Sweet Ham. Baste from time to time with the cooking liquids. If the ham is too large for the lid to close completely on the slow cooker, cover the slow cooker with aluminum foil and place the lid on top. Sweet and savory in equal measure, this impressively easy slow-cooker dish is a meal in one pot, and it's as great on a weeknight as it is for a special occasion.
Whisk the cider with the brown sugar, bourbon, honey and mustard. Scatter the thyme sprigs into the slow cooker. Remove ham to rest on a cutting board. You can have Slow Cooker Sweet Ham using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Sweet Ham
- Prepare 6-8 lb. of Ham (I use Boneless..But Bone-in could be used.).
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of Can of Chunked pineapple.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of Light Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Maple Syrup.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/3 stick of Butter.
If you love a hearty meal, you will love this Slow Cooker Ham and Sweet Potatoes recipe! I have partnered up with Crock-Pot® Brand again to bring you this delicious fall meal. If you are looking for more recipes like this one, you can find them on the Crock-Pot® Brand website, here. For so simple a recipe it had great ham flavor everyone kept saying how juicy the ham was.
Slow Cooker Sweet Ham instructions
- Slice Ham in half. Then put slice marks on ham. Arrange ham in Slow Cooker..
- Separate the pineapple from it's juice saving both. In a medium bowl mix pineapple juice, brown sugar, cinnamon, and Maple Syrup. Mix until all clumps are gone. Add the chunks of pineapple and mix in the glaze. Pour over the ham..
- Slice butter on top of ham. Cover. Halfway through cooking turn ham and spoon juices and pineapple over ham. Cook on Low for 8 Hours..
Slow Cooker Pineapple Ham is a must-have dish on your holiday table. The crockpot makes the cooking process very easy while producing a super juicy and flavorful ham. With the holiday season in full swing, this pineapple ham is the perfect dinner candidate for Christmas. Transfer ham to platter, reserving jam mixture in slow cooker, cover ham to keep warm. Whisk corn starch and water until blended; whisk into reserved jam mixture.