My Taco seasoning.
You can cook My Taco seasoning using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Taco seasoning
- Prepare 2 TBSP of hot chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 TSP of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 TBSP of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 TSP of ground coriander.
- You need 2 TSP of corn starch.
- It’s 2 TSP of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
My Taco seasoning instructions
- Add all ingredients except water and meat in a jar or small bowl that has a lid..
- Cover with lid and shake. (You may store in a air tight container for 4 weeks).
- Brown one pound of meat, drain grease and add mixture with the water. Stir untill thickened..