Gluten Free Ham Balls.
You can cook Gluten Free Ham Balls using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Ham Balls
- You need 3 lb of ham loaf.
- Prepare 3 cup of corn chex (gluten free).
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
Gluten Free Ham Balls instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Crush corn chex in a bowl..
- Add remaining ingredients to corn chex and mix well..
- Shape into balls. Place on shallow baking sheet..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Pour favorite barbecue sauce or glaze over meatballs. Bake an additional 15 minutes..