Roasted winter veg baked pasta. Browse & Share Now w/ Your Friends! Here she is, the lightened-up baked ziti of my dreams. This baked ziti has all of lasagna's saucy, mozzarella-topped appeal, but is easier to pull off on a regular weeknight.
We recommend using freezer-safe glass containers, or double layers of freezer bags to store sauces. This Vegetable Pasta Bake is very easy to make. With layers of pasta, vegetable and a cheesy red sauce, it is very hard to resist. You can cook Roasted winter veg baked pasta using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted winter veg baked pasta
- It’s 1 head of brocilli.
- You need 1 of winter squash.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen kale.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet onion.
- It’s 8 oz of pasta, cooked.
- It’s 2 cups of marinara.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of shredded mozzerella.
- You need 1 cup of shredded italien cheese mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 3 of tblp italien seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper,.
- You need 4 of tblp oil, veg or extra virgin.
Use Any kind of shaped pasta like penne, farfalle, fusilli etc. A quick Vegetable Pasta that's made with less pasta and more veggies that tastes so amazing, no one realises it's a healthy pasta recipe!!! It's a vegetarian pasta loaded with a whole head of broccoli, corn, zucchinis, capsicum/peppers and onion, and smothered in a garlic herb tomato sauce. When the vegetables are ready, heat the olive oil in a very large, deep skillet over medium heat.
Roasted winter veg baked pasta step by step
- Chop fresh veggies into large chunks and toss w oil then spread evenly on cookie sheet. Advise to roast bell pepper whole, as shown. NOTE: can use leftover brocilli, squash, & bell pepper, if so skip to step 3..
- Roast fresh veggies in 450 oven for 20 minutes, then chop pepper if it was roasted whole..
- Combine roasted/leftover veggies, chopped sweet onion, kale in large bowl then season with salt and pepper..
- Encorporate marinara and pasta with veggies then add mixture to 8×8 pan in two layers (veg then cheese). Top with cheeses, breadcrumbs, and italien seasoning..
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes in lower rack.
- Let cool for 5 minutes then serve.
That said, oranges are most in season at this time of year, making them the ideal zesty addition to your winter salad. We'll eat pasta any time of year, but winter pasta dishes are especially satisfying. Put the peppers, aubergine, courgette and onion into a roasting tin or deep baking dish and coat in the oil. We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help.