Roasted Chicken Wings With Rosemary.
You can cook Roasted Chicken Wings With Rosemary using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken Wings With Rosemary
- You need of chicken wings.
- You need of bake mix powder.
- You need of rosemary.
- It’s of Italian herbs.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of pepper powder.
- You need of garlic (grated).
- Prepare of bay leaves.
Roasted Chicken Wings With Rosemary step by step
- Clean and wash the chicken wings and then dry it with kitchen papper, mix the chicken wings with all ingredients in the bowl. Leave it about 30 minutes or more..
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)..
- After 30 minutes, Arrange the chicken wings on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken meat is no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear and the colour is golden brown. Make sure no more blood..
- Remove from the oven and it is ready to serve,, happy cooking:).