Greek pan cake with honey. Some Greeks believe the popular breakfast dish 'tiganites' was the first documented pancake in the world. I don't really know if it was the first, but it surely is the easiest! Give a Mediterranean twist with a drizzle of warm honey and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
These Greek yogurt pancakes are so healthy that they don't put you in a pancake coma after you're finished eating them. Instead, they leave you feeling I prefer a sweetened variety (usually Greek God's Vanilla Honey Greek yogurt) because it makes the pancakes sweeter. If you want to use plain. You can have Greek pan cake with honey using 9 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek pan cake with honey
- You need of All purpose flour / maida for 8 – 10 pancakes – 2 cups.
- It’s of Eggs -2 medium size.
- It’s 3 spoon of Melted butter -.
- You need 1 cup of Milk -.
- You need 1 spoon of Vennila essence -.
- You need of Granulated sugar – 1/2 cup (depends ur taste).
- Prepare pinch of Salt -1.
- Prepare 3 spoon of Baking powder -.
- It’s of Honey,Strawberry (r) fruits for garnish.
They beg to eat them not only for breakfast, but for lunch and dinner as well. They'd even have them for Use a good, full fat Greek yogurt: Greek Gods honey vanilla yogurt is my all time favorite (not sponsored) in this recipe. Do not over mix the batter. These grain-free, protein-packed pancakes are suitable for everyone, not just those avoiding gluten, and they include half a serving of vegetables, too.
Greek pan cake with honey instructions
- Collect all the ingredients first.
- First let start on with mixing the dry ingredients first.
- For the dry ingredients are taken a bowl,add 2 cups of all purpose flour /maida, 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, 3 tsp of baking powder, pinch of salt.
- Combine all the dry ingredients well.
- After, let start with wet ingredients for that take 2 medium size eggs, Beat the eggs well.
- And add 1 cup of milk mix well.
- And add 1 tsp of vennila essence whisk well..
- Whisk well,set aside.
- After add the wet mixture little by little combined well with the dry ingredients.
- Last to add some butter.so take 3 spoon of butter,In microwave 5 seconds after melted.Add into the mixture.
- We don't want the batter which is very thick, we don't want very flowing, the batter should be like dropping consistency.
- So finally, we make pan cake batter.
- Let start, making a pan cake.Heat a nonstick pan. Take a small cloth r sponge dip into the melted butter rub in the full pan r use spoon to rub..
- The pan is just medium hot. We dnt want very hot, making the pan cake. It's burnt on the bottom. So just ur flame should be medium to slow..
- Take 1 scoop, just drop it, scoop out of laddle full of batter. Just shape them in roundels.
- That's it.Now we will wait for 2 mins.The flame should be change medium to low, low to medium..
- Now we can see bubble in top. Beautifully have buff tuff. So now flip this.
- See the beautiful colour got. The pan cake is ready..
- Now we can serve with fruits or fresh creams, maple syrup,Chocolate syrup.I garnishing with some little honey.N strawberries..
- Again n again u do like this in remain batter.Tha pan cake came a big tower.
Place all the pancakes on a serving platter and garnish with cinnamon, honey and walnuts or sesame seeds. Greek Yogurt Pancakes Pancakes And Waffles Thin Pancakes Honey Recipes Greek Recipes Yummy Recipes Recipies Brunch Recipes Breakfast Pancakes (crêpes) with cinnamon sugar. A South-African favourite for breakfast, and if you fill it with curry, mince, or any kind of meat (and top. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. You won't miss any of it!