Abbi's Asian Chicken Salad from Leaf Restaurant. Get Asian Chicken Salad delivered from national chains, local favorites, or new neighborhood restaurants, on Grubhub. Order online, and get Asian Chicken Salad delivered, fast. Stir in the cabbage, lettuce, pepper, Thai basil, chicken, almonds.
This salad is easy to prepare and full of flavor. The dressing is a dead-ringer for the ones used on Wendy's Mandarin Chicken Salad and also the asian chicken salads served at Chili's, Houston's and Panera Bread. It seriously should be printed in one of those "secret restaurant recipes revealed" cookbooks. You can have Abbi's Asian Chicken Salad from Leaf Restaurant using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Abbi's Asian Chicken Salad from Leaf Restaurant
- You need 1 packages of cabbage mix.
- You need 1 lb of grilled chicken.
- You need 1 cup of shelled edemame.
- You need 1 cup of shredded carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped green onion.
- It’s 2 small of Mandarin oranges.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of toasted almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup of crispy chow mein noodles.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sesame ginger vinaigrette.
- You need 2 tsp of black and white sesame seeds.
Follow the exact recipe and you will not be disappointed. The hero of this Chinese Chicken Salad is the Asian Dressing and crunchy noodles. It can make any bowl of fresh greens devilishly moreish! Made with cabbage, carrots, green onions and chicken, finished with sesame seeds, this is terrific for packed lunches as it keeps well for days!
Abbi's Asian Chicken Salad from Leaf Restaurant instructions
- Mix veggies and chicken..
- Add almonds and crispy chow mein noodles..
- Toss with dressing..
- Sprinkle black and white sesame seeds..
Toss the chicken with the remaining salad ingredients and toss with the dressing. Here is how I love to make Asian Chicken Salad! The Best Lettuce Salad With Chicken Salads Recipes on Yummly South-of-the-border Chicken Salad, Southwestern Chopped Chicken Salad, Mexicali Chicken Salad. Chicken and Cream Salad Madeleine Cocina.