The Best Jam-filled Muffins.
You can cook The Best Jam-filled Muffins using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Best Jam-filled Muffins
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- You need 1 cup of 5 % greek vanilla yogurt (could also use 2%).
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of Your favourite jam (approximately 1/2 cup).
The Best Jam-filled Muffins step by step
- Blend dry ingredients together.
- Melt coconut oil and add yogurt, milk, egg and vanilla..
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients and mix for about 5 minutes..
- Grease a muffin pan and add half the batter into the wells..
- Place 1 tsp of jam in the centre of each well. My favourite are strawberry and raspberry..
- Top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
- Dust with confectioner's sugar if you like.