Chicken_kaleiji. – As Eid is near, many readers have requested me to share the recipe of Liver – Kaleji. So here is an easy n yummy version of cooking it. #kalejifry #kalejimasala #kaleji Ingredients: mutton liver. In chopper,add onion and chop well & set aside.
See Hundreds of trusted breakfast recipe and brunch with reviews and tips from home cooks peles Click Subscribers to Join licks my. Here you can find easy Kaleji Recipe and many more in different traditional tastes that are specially brought to you from the desk of experts. Kaleji Masala or Mutton Liver Masala is a dry preparation that can be enjoyed as an appetizer, with rotis or kerala parotta and even plain white rice.. keep the process mentioned below the same except reduce the cooking time for Chicken Kaleji. You can cook Chicken_kaleiji using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken_kaleiji
- It’s 1/2 kg of chicken kaleji/ liver.
- It’s to taste of 🔹Salt.
- It’s of 🔹1 tsp. red chilli powder.
- Prepare of 🔹1 tsp. turmeric powder.
- You need of 🔹1 tsp. coriander powder.
- You need of 🔹1tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of 🔹1 tsp. cumin seeds.
- It’s of 🔹1 tsp. all spices powder (garam masala).
- It’s of 🔹3 grinded tomatoes.
- It’s of 🔹1/4 cup oil.
- It’s of 🔹2 tbsp. lemon juice.
- Prepare of 🔹3-4 chopped green chilies.
- Prepare of 🔹Green coriander for garnishing.
It is much softer and takes very little time to cook as compared to the mutton liver. Liver fry or tawa kaleji fry is simple way to cook chicken, lamb or mutton liver using some simple spices on a flat pan. This process of cooking yields a dry dish which can be used as a side dish or can be consumed with naan bread. Mutton Liver(Kaleji) Hindi Name: Kaleji Kaleji or Mutton liver is an organ meat that is very high in nutritional value.
Chicken_kaleiji step by step
- Heat oil in a pan. Stir fry ginger and garlic paste for few seconds and then add chicken kaleji/ liver in it. When liver changes it colour then add tomato paste, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin seeds, coriander powder and all spices powder..
- Let it cook for 5-7 minutes. When liver gets soft and water dries up then add lemon juice and green chilies..
- At this stage kaleji will leave oil. Add chopped coriander leaves and serve hot…
It can be fried, boiled, baked or broiled into various savory dishes. Its use is not very common in the US. In fact organ meat was not consumed for a very long time in many parts of the world because it was considered to be bad in taste and looks. Bhuni Kaleji Recipe, Learn how to make Bhuni Kaleji (absolutely delicious recipe of Bhuni Kaleji ingredients and cooking method) Liver mixed with yogurt, spices, ginger, garlic paste and cooked with onions. This Bhuni Kaleji recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food.