Paleo Paella. What do you think for a paleo paella: Paelleo? Regardless, this paleo rendition of paella using cauliflower rice is truly every bit as flavorful as the original, with shrimp, chorizo and jambon, finished with a spicy garlic sauce that'll knock your socks off. Perfect for low carb, paleo, or any other grain free, whole foods approach.
This is definitely a dish to feed the masses! This one pot meal is a paleo take on Spanish Paella that can be completely customized! This recipe is a great way to use up some of those leftover veggies you have in the refrigerator and feed your. You can cook Paleo Paella using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo Paella
- You need 16 oz of chicken breasts.
- It’s 12 oz of shrimp.
- You need 12 oz of clams.
- Prepare 3 of andouille sausage.
- It’s 3 of roma tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 of white onion.
- You need 1 of saffron.
- It’s 1 of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of turmeric.
- It’s 1 of paprika.
- You need 3 oz of bone broth.
- Prepare 1 of cauliflower head.
- It’s 1 of .
- It’s 2 of garlic.
This aromatic Mixed Seafood Paella is a Spanish dish of clams, mussels, shrimp, sausage and chicken mixed with cauliflower rice and saffron.. The photos of this recipe and content above are. Today I was in the mood for authentic Paella with rich spices and exotic saffron sauce! This cauliflower version is easy, Paleo, grain-free, and extremely low in carbs.
Paleo Paella step by step
- Use a food processor to make the cauliflower rice.
- In a pot pan, boiled the cauliflower rice with the bone broth until soft.
- In a paella pan or frying pan, sautee the garlic and the onion until the onion is transparent.
- Add to the pan the red peppers, chicken, and sausage. When the chicken is almost ready, add the seafood.
- Add the cauliflower rice to the pan. Add spices and garnish with parsley and green onions.
- Add hot sauce if desired.
Traditional Spanish Paella is usually made with rice, chicken, meat, seafood, and saffron. It makes a fantastic special dinner – see my step by step photos below. An amazing low carb Keto Paleo Seafood Paella made with cauliflower rice instead of rice that is guaranteed to impress the whole family! A gluten-free, dairy-free and low carb version of the popular Spanish Paella. Low Carb & Ketogenic Recipes that are Gluten-free and Sugar-free.