Egg Sandwich with Veggies and Cheese *Vegetarian. Looking For Egg Recipes For Brunch? See Our Official Site For Delectable Recipes Egg and Tomato Open-Faced Sandwiches Recipe. Meaty, briny kalamata olives and a splash of vinegar punch up a quick red pepper sauce for these vegetarian sandwiches.
Layer the baby spinach & arugula, bell peppers, and cherry tomatoes in the baking dish. When the egg is almost cooked put a slice of bread on top of it, press it for a minute, part of egg mixture will stick on the bread, then turn the bread to the other side and put it on a plate. Arrange the cheese on top of bread (i didnt cut the cheese neatly cz i was in hurry). photo source: twopeasandtheirpod.com Easy Vegan Sandwiches. You can have Egg Sandwich with Veggies and Cheese *Vegetarian using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg Sandwich with Veggies and Cheese *Vegetarian
- You need of toast/sandwich bread.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of red capsicum.
- You need of brown onion.
- It’s of baby spinach.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of tasty cheese (you can put more or less).
- Prepare of margarine.
Whether you follow a vegan diet or want to add new recipes to your healthy diet or for meal prep ideas. The healthy sandwiches are filling, simple and easy to prepare. Perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner, work, school, kids or on the go. This was my first breakfast sandwich I ever made.
Egg Sandwich with Veggies and Cheese *Vegetarian step by step
- Chop red capsicum, slice onion thinly..
- Crack eggs in a bowl, add salt and pepper, mix well, add chopped red capsicum, baby spinach, and sliced onion..
- Pre-heat a tsp of margarine in a saute pan, put 2 spoonful of egg mixture..
- When the egg is almost cooked put a slice of bread on top of it, press it for a minute, part of egg mixture will stick on the bread, then turn the bread to the other side and put it on a plate..
- Arrange the cheese on top of bread (i didnt cut the cheese neatly cz i was in hurry)..
- Heat up another slice of bread in a pan (both sides). Put another bread on top of the cheese while its hot. Do the same thing with the rest of the bread, cheese, and egg mixture..
- If you want the cheese to melt properly you can put them in grill before enjoying it..
- Tasty and healthy sandwiches are ready to enjoy..
My husband came to the kitchen and was wondering what was going on. Toaster out veggies all over the counter cheese eggs and etc. So when I got him involved we finished with a fabulous sandwich. I used whole wheat bread and it was loaded ànd Delious ️ ️Will make again for sure. Which led me to the sandwich.