You can have Indian Chai using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indian Chai
- Prepare 1 1/2 table spoon of black Indian tea leaves.
- You need 1 of or more Green Cardamom pots.
- You need 1 inch of fresh ginger.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 1 cups of water.
- You need of Sugar (to your taste).
Indian Chai instructions
- Crush the cardamom pots in a spice grinder, make powdery, peel ginger, in a steel pot.
- Pour Water, milk, cardamon, add ginger cut up, Bring boil in low boil,, watch it so make sugar doesn’t boil over, stir once a while..
- When starts bubbles, add 1 and 1/2 tbs of tea leaves. If you want mild tea, add less tea leaves, stir up. Once comes up to boil, turn the heat down to simmer about 2, 3 minutes. Then you add sugar. Turn heat off..
- Strain the tea in a cup..