Healthy oats cookie. .these Healthy Oatmeal Cookies are so good for you, you could almost think of them wheat flour and old fashioned rolled oats gives the cookies a perfectly dense and chewy. My Banana Oat Cookies are healthier than usual cookies but still delicious. The perfect way to use up spotty bananas.
These easy and Healthy Banana Oat Cookies have no added sugar or flour! You'll love making this healthy cookie recipe for a quick snack or breakfast! Chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal cookies, ginger cookies, even Snickerdoodles taste Oatmeal-Date-Chocolate Cookies. You can cook Healthy oats cookie using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy oats cookie
- It’s 1 cup of oats flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of margarine.
- It’s 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Optional flavours.
- It’s 3/4 cups of Oats.
- It’s 1/2 of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of nuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raisins.
Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies that are made with just banana and oats. Healthy cookies can be tricky to figure out, and this one was no exception. Super chewy oatmeal and coconut cookies are here! The base of these cookies is rolled oats, oat flour, almond flour.
Healthy oats cookie step by step
- Mix all to form a hard dough texture.
- Refidgerate for minimum 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 190° for about 10-15 mins. Meanwhile form 1/4 cup size balls and space out on a tray.
- Place in oven for about 15-20 mins.
Looking for delicious healthy oatmeal cookies that pack in the whole grains and other real ingredients? Starting with these healthy oatmeal cookies with mini chocolate chips. This recipe is low-fat, low-calorie, vegan, gluten-free and can be sugar-free. As for the oatmeal almond butter cookies, do i have to cook the quick oats and then stir it all the other ingredients together? These healthy breakfast cookies can actually be enjoyed at any time of day and are super nutritious as they are based around oats, fruit and nuts.