Churros. These churros were so delicious, they taste better then what we used to get as kids when we spent the day at Olvera Street in LA. and I always. A variety of churro brands, Churros.com provides you with all the knowledge on J&J From Authentic Loop Churros to OREO Churros, you'll want these churros on your next. Easy churros recipe with hot chocolate dipping sauce.
This is an easy to follow recipe. See more ideas about Churros, Food, Desserts. Oreo Churros are crispy, tender, perfectly chocolate-y and perfectly paired with Oreo filling whipped cream dip for dunking. You can cook Churros using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Churros
- Prepare of Churros batter.
- It’s 300 ml of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter/margarine.
- You need 1 tbsp of + 1tsp sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of flour (sifted).
- You need 1 tbsp of milk.
- You need 2-3 pcs of egg.
Churros with perfectly crunchy outsides, tender insides and cinnamon and sugar all over. I have loved churros ever since I was a little girl wandering the streets of Tijuana. Churros are Spain's version of fried dough. Spanish churros are commonly enjoyed for breakfast or the Spanish afternoon snack called the merienda.
- In a caserole with medium flame add 300ml water, 1/4 butter, 1tbsp+ 1tsp sugar, 1/4tsp salt..
- Wait for it to boil. Add 1cup flour, mix it until well blend..
- If it's well blended turn the heat in a low flame then add 1tbsp of milk. Mix it for about 2mins.
- Remove it from the stove. Then add 3 eggs. I prefer 3 eggs to make it more softer. If you want to make little crispy just add 2 eggs.
- You can mix it with spatula or hand mixer. Mix it until smooth.
- After mixing, put it in a pipping bag.
- Glace the tray/pan/tupperware with oil. Then start putting the churros batter. You can make different shapes/ styles..
- Then put it in the fridge for about 1 to 2 hrs.
- Then you can deep fry your churros 😊.