Asian Meatball Stuffed Zucchini. Get The Most Desired Skills For Best Granny Dating. How to Have Fun with Grannies, Meet Older Women, Single & Mature All the Way to The Top Today I would like to share with you my Zucchini meatballs recipe. Written recipe: http://orsararecipes.net/zucchini-meatballs-recipe ~MERCH~ My t-shirts: ht.
It's safe to say that meatballs are a favorite dinner around here. These air fryer Asian meatball stuffed zucchini are so simple to make. The marinated meatballs are moist and flavorful and they are always a crowd-pleaser. You can have Asian Meatball Stuffed Zucchini using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Meatball Stuffed Zucchini
- You need 1 pound of ground beef (about 500g).
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 1/4 cup of minced onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped basil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of corn starch.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper or to taste.
- It’s 2 of large zucchinis peeled.
Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise; cut a thin slice off the bottoms so they sit flat. In a large bowl, combine the pulp, bread crumbs, parsley, Parmesan cheese, onion, egg and seasonings. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Fill zucchini shells with meat mixture.
Asian Meatball Stuffed Zucchini step by step
- Combine all the ingredients, except zucchini, and let it marinate in room temperature for about 15 minutes..
- Line the fryer basket with a large sheet of aluminum and spray it with some oil..
- Cut zucchini into 1 inch sections and hollow out the center with a sharp knife. Then, fill the zucchini with the beef mixture and put them into the fryer basket without stacking..
- Air fry at 360F (180C) for 10-12 minutes. Flip sides about half way through and continue to air fry until the ground meat is cooked through when then internal temperature exceeds 160F (72C)..
Meatball Zucchini Boats are stuffed with pesto, juicy meatballs and topped with Alfredo sauce and lots of cheese, for a quick and delicious dinner. We love a good meatball meal, and have quite a few to share with you like Instant Pot Meatball Soup, Maggiano's Meatball and Garlic Bison Meatballs. Stuffed peppers have had their moment in the sun. Put your zucchini bumper crop to good use in this new stuffed vegetable recipe. For a showy presentation, slice the baked-whole zucchini into coins before serving to reveal the spicy meatball filling.