Skinny Chicken Pad Thai.
You can have Skinny Chicken Pad Thai using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Skinny Chicken Pad Thai
- You need 2 of chicken breasts, sliced thin.
- You need of rice noodles.
- Prepare 4 of egg whites.
- It’s 3 tbsp of rice vinegar seasoned.
- It’s 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 can of bean sprouts.i like bean sprouts.
- You need 1 1/2 of limes, juiced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of green onions. diced.
- You need of peanuts.
Skinny Chicken Pad Thai step by step
- Boil a large pot of salted water. Add rice noodles. Turn off heat and let it cook for 8 minutes. Drain rinse with cold water . Set aside.
- Add brown sugar, lime juice, rice vinegar, chicken broth and pepper flakes. Mix in a bowl set aside..
- Add oil to pan. Add chicken. Cook 3 minutes. Add garlic. Cook 2 minutes or until no longer pink. Add egg whites. Stir to cook . About 3 minutes. Remove chicken from pan set aside..
- In same pan , Add sesame oil. Cook on medium high . Add noodles, bean sprouts, and chicken. Cook about 2 minutes..
- Plate with red chili paste, green onions and peanuts..