泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎雞蛋麵 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH EGG NOODLE. You can substitute brown rice, or a boiled noodle stir-fried in with this dish, but I like white rice the best. Adding an accompanying starch will also help you extend this meal to feed multiple people. Egg & Rice Noodle Soup 湯粉麵.
The proper name for this stir fried pork with noodles is "Zha Jiang Mian" noodles and is also affectionally referred to as "Chinese Bolognese". Minced / ground pork is stir fried with tasty classic Chinese flavours that are savoury with a touch of spice and sweet. Simple recipe for Chinese steamed egg with minced meat plus tips on how to acheive a smooth and silky egg custard. You can have 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎雞蛋麵 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH EGG NOODLE using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎雞蛋麵 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH EGG NOODLE
- You need 300 grams of – ground pork.
- Prepare 1 box of – of basil leaves (sweet basil works too).
- Prepare 3 of – long beans (cut into 1 inche).
- It’s 2 of – chilli padi.
- It’s 2 cloves of – shallots (optional).
- It’s 6-8 cloves of – minced garlic (optional).
- You need 1 tablespoon of – Soy sauce (I used coconut aminos).
- It’s Half of tablespoon – fish sauce.
- Prepare 2.5 tablespoons of – brown sugar (I used cane sugar).
- You need of White pepper.
- You need of Sesame oil.
Many readers have commented that the most challenging part of making steamed eggs is that the cooked egg mixture either look dry, or form unsightly bubbles on the surface. We always have white rice and ground pork in the kitchen. So it is natural that I often fall back to this minced pork congee recipe and make some for breakfast or lunch. Although I said that it is a recipe actually it is not because the amount of rice, ground pork and side ingredients are almost always.
泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎雞蛋麵 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH EGG NOODLE step by step
- Heat the pan with oil (I don't like it too oily hence I only used 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of oil) once heat is up add in garlic, shallots and chilli (if you are too lazy to cut garlic and shallots you may just add in chilli).
- Added in ground pork – stir fry till it's about 70% cooked then add the long beans.
- Once the pork is about done, start adding seasoning.
- 2.5 tablespoons – Oyster sauce >>> 1 tablespoon – Soy sauce >>> Half tablespoon – fish sauce >>> 2.5 tablespoons – brown sugar >>> some white pepper.
- Continue to stir fry the pork with the seasonings. Taste and adjust accordingly, you can add a few tbs of water in if it's too dry or too salty.
- Then add in the basil and stir fry until the basil is well incorporated and turn darker in colour then off the heat..
- Drizzled in the sesame oil on it.
- In a pot, cook egg noodles.. Drained it once it's cooked.
- Prepare noodles' gravy (actually same as the seasoning ratio for stir frying the ground pork but omit white pepper).
- 2.5 tablespoons – Oyster sauce >>> 1 tablespoon – Soy sauce >>> Half tablespoon – fish sauce >>> 2.5 tablespoons – brown sugar.
- Stir and mix the noodles and gravy well.
- Cook 2 sunny Side up 🍳.
- Plate, serve and enjoy 😋😋.
Ground or minced pork, chicken, beef, or tofu (mushroom would be good too). Fry egg with enough oil, almost like deep frying. Pour oil over egg with an wooden spoon so you don't have to flip over egg. Marion's Kitchen is packed with simple and delicious Asian recipes and food ideas. Basil Minced Pork with Rice 香辣猪肉碎饭.