Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos. How To Make Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos. To make These Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos, you mix the hot sauce and butter together and pour over the shredded chicken. Then mix until the chicken is well coated.
These tasty Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos can be prepared in just a few minutes and have nearly no carbs. Make our delicious keto Buffalo chicken taquitos by replacing traditional corn tortillas with crispy cheese shells (a fun variation of these one ingredient keto taco shells)! Plus, you'll appreciate how simple this recipe is. You can cook Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked shredded chicken.
- You need 1/4 cup of buffalo wing sauce.
- Prepare of Optional fresh cilantro for garnish.
I love that you can use leftover rotisserie chicken for this or shred leftover chicken breast meat. Scroll down for the easy recipe that has all the flavors of buffalo chicken wings without all the carbs! We love these Keto pizza roll ups so much that I decided to make a similar Keto recipe this week! This time I decided to make buffalo chicken taquitos!
Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cover baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Season shredded cheese with cumin.
- Make 6 small circle of cheese on baking sheet. Flatten and bake for about 6 minutes til edges turn brown..
- Remove from oven and let cool for a minute or two..
- Mix wing sauce and chicken and warm in microwave..
- While still warm flip over cheese and fill with chicken and roll up..
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil. To make These Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos, you mix the hot sauce and butter together and pour over the shredded chicken. Then mix until the chicken is well coated. Then mix the cheddar, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. We are easing right into the new year with the easiest recipe ever.