Ground beef stuffed peppers. Stir in tomatoes, rice, tomato Remove pepper tops. Divide beef mixture evenly among peppers; replace tops. Lightly stuff peppers with meat mixture.
Stuffed Green Peppers With Ground Beef Recipes. This Beef Stuffed Peppers recipe is a complete meal made w/ ground beef, rice, onions, tomato sauce & Mediterranean spices – an easy weeknight family dinner. Stuffed peppers are very healthy and not at all complicated to make. You can cook Ground beef stuffed peppers using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground beef stuffed peppers
- You need 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- You need 4 of red peppers.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of small onion diced.
- You need to taste of Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 4 slices of provolone cheese.
I like to use all sorts of different colours of peppers when making this recipe. Place the peppers in a baking dish. The stuffing is made with ground beef, cooked rice, onions and diced tomatoes. The bell pepper is an excellent vessel for stuffing meat, rice, and, of course, cheese.
Ground beef stuffed peppers instructions
- Cut red pepper in half and remove the seeds. Place in a baking dish or aluminum foil covered cookie sheet..
- In a frying pan brown the ground beef with onion and Montreal steak seasoning..
- Add 8 oz cream cheese to the burger mixture and stir until melted..
- Add in a can of rotel tomatoes.
- Fill the peppers with the mixture. Bake on 350 for an hour. Turn oven off and place a slice of provolone cheese on each pepper. Leave I. The just until melted..
It's strong enough to hold its shape in the oven, and the flavor is You can also use another ground protein (pork, turkey, or chicken) in the place of beef. That's the beauty of this recipe: It's infinitely adaptable. Pasilla peppers are a perfect pepper to stuff and bake. These stuffed pasilla peppers are mild, and add a great flavor that bakes into the filling. You can roast pasilla peppers, but I found they hold up better when they are stuffed with the ground beef when they are raw.