Crockpot Glazed Ham. Every hour (or as you remember), baste the ham with the glaze. You can also flip the ham halfway through cooking, if desired. Combine sugar, honey, cider, mustard, paprika and garlic powder in a medium sauce pan and season with salt and pepper.
Like everyone will love it and beg for more ah-mazing! I made a little bit of an addition to this recipe because I wanted to take the yummy juices and make a glaze. This is the BEST way to make your holiday ham, the slow cooker does all of the work! You can have Crockpot Glazed Ham using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Glazed Ham
- It’s 8-10 lb. of fully cooked ham.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar, for coating.
- Prepare of Glaze:.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of peach jam.
- It’s 1/4 cup of stone ground mustard.
- You need 3 Tbsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ginger.
I'm always looking for ways to make holiday entertaining easier, and this crock pot ham is about as simple as it gets. A handful of ingredients and made in a crockpot, this glazed ham couldn't get any easier to prepare! Hams are probably easier to make for Thanksgiving than turkeys are. Liberally brush the glaze on the meat and drizzle the remainder over the top.
Crockpot Glazed Ham step by step
- Place all glaze ingredients in saucepan..
- Stirring frequently, allow mixture to come to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Place glaze over the top of ham in crockpot..
- Coat with brown sugar..
- Heat on low for 4 hours basting periodically with the juices..
- Cut into slices and enjoy!.
Prepare your Crock-Pot® Manual Slow Cooker by lightly coating it with cooking spray, then pour in the water to keep the meat from drying out. Place the ham in the slow cooker and arrange pineapple chunks on top of it. During the holidays we love a delicious ham for dinner. When family and friends are gathered I want to spend time with them and less time in the kitchen! That is when you pull out your trusty slow cooker and make this Crockpot Glazed Ham for the holidays.