Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔. Combine this creamy tomato chicken with a beautiful garden salad for a perfect, well-rounded meal. If you happen to have any leftovers, pack it up right away for an easy lunch to take to work the next day! This chicken dish also tastes great served over rice or quinoa.
Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato Spinach Chicken. The crock pot does all of the work while making the chicken so tender. The creamy sun dried tomato sauce is rich and decadent and we love it over pasta. You can have Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔
- You need 2 of large packs chicken strips OR chicken breast (cut into chunks).
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can (10.5 ounce) of condensed tomato soup.
- You need 1 jar (15 ounce) of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta, your favorite, cooked.
- Prepare of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
Stir in garlic and cook one additional minute. This slow cooker creamy tomato chicken & spinach dish is full of flavor and easy for a weeknight dinner. Well it's back to school time and I keep picturing that old commercial where the mom and dad are pushing a cart around buying school supplies and singing "it's the most wonderful time of. Karachi special family food recipes, food for Dawat and Parties.
Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken, cut into chunks if necessary……
- Place chicken in crockpot……..
- Sprinkle over chicken your black pepper, basil leaves, oregano leaves and minced garlic…..
- Pour over chicken your tomato soup, Alfredo sauce and diced tomatoes, stir gently…….
- Layer your onions on top……..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6- 8 hours, or until your chicken is fully cooked, stirring occasionally……..
- Serve on top of your favorite pasta that has been cooked, top that with some shredded mozzarella cheese and enjoy 😉!!!!.
Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato Basil Chicken. written by Ashley Fehr. Made the Chicken with Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Sauce last week for my husband and me, and it was amazing! We like a lot of sauce, so my only change was to halve the amount of chicken for the full amount of sauce. Served with a wild rice/quinoa blend so it soaked up all the great sauce. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, soup and cinnamon; add to the skillet.