Easy Crockpot Chilli. Directions: After beef is browned, and grease drained, place in crockpot. Add in kidney beans, tomato sauce, tomatoes, chili seasoning and water. Serve with your favorite chili toppings, such as cheese, sour cream or corn chips!
We serve it with crusty bread and Homemade Garlic Butter for dipping and scooping. Add in a side salad and you've got a complete meal that everyone will be raving about! Easy Slow Cooker Chili – Come home to the best homemade chili! You can cook Easy Crockpot Chilli using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot Chilli
- It’s 2 of onions.
- You need 1.5-2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 2 packets of chilli seasoning.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare 2 cans of pinto beans, undrained.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes (chilli style is best).
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
Mild enough for the whole family, but still packed with tons of flavor! As the seasons start to change, the first thing I start to crave (after pumpkin in all the things) is chili. Learn how to make slow cooker chili with our tasty recipe. With hearty red kidney beans, our Slow Cookers Chili Seasoning Mix, and tomato sauce, this warm chili is the perfect indulgence for any occasion.
Easy Crockpot Chilli instructions
- Put the beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and chilli seasoning into your crockpot.
- Stir until blended well. Put the lid on and cook on low until your ground beef is ready.
- Add butter to a Dutch oven or cast iron pot and heat on medium low.
- Chop the onions per your preference and sauté in butter until translucent and slightly golden from the butter (I used about 4 tablespoons).
- Add the ground beef and cook on medium heat until browned.
- Add ground beef and onions mixture to the crockpot and continue cooking on high for 2-4 hours or low for 4-6 hours.
From tailgates to Super Bowl parties, add our easy slow cooker chili recipe to your dinner menu today. In a skillet, brown beef; drain. Onions, green bell pepper, and garlic are first sauteed in a skillet then added to the slow cooker along with meat, tomato juice, tomato soup and chili beans to create this thick luscious chili. We see chili — the most basic, easy use for your slow cooker. It's a protein-packed, savory, filling warm dish especially good for cold days.