Crockpot Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔 with Spinach. Chicken: Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper on a large plate and set aside. Allow for butter to melt over medium high heat. Put chicken in slow cooker and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
Add the spinach and cook just until the spinach starts to wilt. Crockpot Chicken, Mushroom & Spinach (over rice) – Creamy and flavorful, this dish comes together easily with the use of a slow cooker/crock pot. Season chicken with salt and pepper right inside the pan. You can cook Crockpot Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔 with Spinach using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔 with Spinach
- Prepare 1 of large pack boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 2 packs (8 ounce) of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 can (10.5 ounce) of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of thyme leaves.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 packs (6 ounce) of fresh baby spinach leaves.
- You need of Cooked white rice.
This will become a new favorite! Can I get a hallelujah for air conditioning? Our air conditioning went out in the place where we are living now and of course it is the week… This Slow Cooker Chicken with Spinach and Mushrooms is not the most photographic dish, but it sure was tasty. Slow Cooker Chicken with Spinach & Mushrooms. by Diane Balch. simplelivingeating.com.
Crockpot Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔 with Spinach step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……
- Place thighs into a crockpot…….
- Clean your sliced mushrooms…….
- Place mushrooms into crockpot on top of chicken thighs…..
- Add to crockpot your cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, black pepper and thyme leaves……
- Now add to crockpot your sliced onion and minced garlic, mix all well…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally…..I left the lid on my crockpot partially opened during the cooking process so that some of the liquid can evaporate while it’s cooking……..
- Add into crockpot your fresh baby spinach, mix thoroughly and cook for about 20 minutes on low heat or until leaves have wilted…….
- Serve with your cooked white rice and enjoy 😉!!.
One-Pan Cream Chicken and Spinach is a comforting creamy chicken dinner with sun-dried tomatoes and spinach. Not to mention it is Keto-friendly. Top with cheese; grill or broil until cheese is melted. An easy, throw-together date-night dish, our sautéed chicken with spinach and mushrooms calls for just a half-cup of dry white wine. So crack open a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio when you start washing and chopping the vegetables and browning the chicken—there'll be plenty for a glass as you prep and another when you sit down to eat.