My Homemade Chicken and Noodles. Homemade Chicken and Noodles A delicious, hearty comfort food made extra easy by the addition of frozen egg noodles. In a large pot, mix the cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, and chicken meat. Season with onion powder, seasoning salt, and garlic powder.
Mix remaining ingredients (mixing by hand is the best way). Every time I think of chicken and noodles, I think of "chicken noodle" day at school, growing up. Warm egg noodles and shredded chicken in a creamy sauce served alongside apple butter and rolls… oh mylanta. You can have My Homemade Chicken and Noodles using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Homemade Chicken and Noodles
- It’s 5 of boneless chicken thighs.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of chicken soup base.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion (finely chopped).
- It’s 4-5 cloves of garlic (I use about 8 cloves).
- You need of Dairy.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of block cream cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of Seasonings.
- You need 1/8 tsp of celery seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dill weed.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ground white pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ranch seasoning.
- It’s of For the Noodles See My Egg Noodle Recipe.
Remove chicken, cool, and cut meat from bone; keep chicken stock at a low simmer. Strain broth and return to pan, discarding vegetables. Bone and cube chicken when cool enough to handle; discard bones and set chicken aside. This Easy, Creamy Chicken and Noodles Recipe Is A Family Favorite!
My Homemade Chicken and Noodles instructions
- In a large pot on high, fill with 3 cups water and chicken soup base add your chicken thighs and let boil for 30 minutes..
- Once done pull your chicken out on a plate and let cool for 10ish minutes or pull apart (shred) with 2 forks..
- Add the dairy section. Let the cream cheese melt. It's okay if it doesn't melt all the way. It will eventually. Now, add the onion and the garlic..
- Add all the seasonings. Let simmer on low to medium heat for 30 more minutes..
Fall temperatures have me craving comfort food BIG TIME and this Chicken and Noodles recipe is one that is not only easy to make, it is the perfect cool weather dish. Chicken and Noodles is all the best parts of chicken noodle soup in one hearty dish. In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Pour in chicken and vegetable broths and stir in chicken, noodles, carrots, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Pat chicken dry with paper towels; sprinkle with salt and pepper.