Black Sesame Sushi.
You can have Black Sesame Sushi using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Sesame Sushi
- You need 1 of parsnip.
- You need 2 of nori sheets.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pea shoots.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cucumber.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of avocado.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of wasabi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh coriander leaf.
- You need 1 tbsp of black sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mirin.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
Black Sesame Sushi instructions
- Peel and blend parsnip in food proccessor until consistency of rice. Add mirin, rice vinegar, toasted sesame oil and black sesame seeds. Assemble parsnip mix on nori sheets. Top with pea shoots. Layer on avocado, cucumber and red pepper slices in thin strip across nori. Sprinkle over fresh coriander, grated ginger. Roll sushi lightly wetting furthest end of nori to help it stick together. Slice and serve with wasabi..