Sugar Free Protein Pistachio Muffins.
You can cook Sugar Free Protein Pistachio Muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sugar Free Protein Pistachio Muffins
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of Splenda.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 box of sugar free pistachio pudding.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of fat free milk.
- Prepare 1 3/4 c of flour.
- It’s 2 scoops of unflavored protein powder or vanilla.
- You need 2/3 cup of pistachios.
Sugar Free Protein Pistachio Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cream softened butter and Splenda. Add eggs, vanilla extract, and baking powder.
- Add milk, flour, protein powder, and pudding mix. Add pistachios last..
- Bake for 20 min. No longer or they’ll be dry.