Greek Marinated Chicken. I served this Greek Marinated Chicken with my Lemony Cucumber and Couscous Salad, which was the perfect cold summer side, and incorporated both starches and vegetables into the meal. Olive oil – I can't think of a marinade that doesn't have at least How to Grill this Greek Marinated Chicken. Everyone has their own method of grilling chicken.
This Greek Marinated Chicken is beyond incredible. The marinade takes just a few minutes to stir together and creates an absolute explosion of flavor. Add the chicken and marinate for at least two hours, but overnight if possible. You can have Greek Marinated Chicken using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Marinated Chicken
- It’s 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 4 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic – minced.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 of medium lemon, juice of.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbs of dried parsley.
- It’s 2 lbs of bone-in skin-on chicken (we like doing legs and thighs).
A yogurt Greek Chicken Marinade loaded with garlic, oregano and lemon is the secret for this Greek Chicken – Garlicky lemony oregano flavours infused right through the chicken from a flavour loaded. Learn how to make Greek Marinated Chicken Kebabs. Step up your flavor game this grill season with this delicious Greek Yogurt Marinated Chicken with Tzatziki Sauce! You could also marinate your chicken and then bake it or throw it in pan on the stove.
Greek Marinated Chicken instructions
- Mix everything except the chicken pieces together in a bowl..
- Place chicken in a gallon size ziploc bag. Add marinade. Seal bag, squeezing out as much air as possible. Squish bag around to distribute marinade evenly to all chicken pieces..
- Lay flat on a plate. Refrigerate at least 2 hrs, up to overnight..
- When ready to bake: Preheat oven to 375°F. Arrange chicken in a single layer, skin side up, in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Bake uncovered 45-60 minutes or until chicken is cooked through..
- Serve with any number of delicious sides, pasta, couscous, quinoa, and roasted potatoes are all good. Enjoy!.
- See notes below ⤵.
- Boneless skinless chicken can be used too, but remember because there is no added weight from bones and skin this means 2 lbs is more pieces of chicken. The marinade will work for a few extra pieces, but you may need a bigger (or second) baking dish..
Seta in partnership with BOU Brands. Add the chicken breasts to a stainless steel bowl and coat with the marinade. Pour the Greek Seasoning mixture over the chicken, seal the bag, and rotate to spread the. A delicious Middle Eastern-inspired chicken marinade with a bright burst of lemon, perfect for grilling and summer cookouts. Then covered it with marinated chicken and a hodge podge of tomatoes, artichokes and dill among other wonderful things.