Grilled Carne Asada, Asparagus, and Duck Egg. Great recipe for Grilled Carne Asada, Asparagus, and Duck Egg. I almost feel guilty calling this a recipe! I threw it together because I had flank steak left from making lo mein last night and some asparagus in the fridge, and I really wanted to use the egg I collected.
Carne asada is a great way for the whole family to enjoy a better cut of meat in a taco rather than the usual ground beef, on a limited budget. Make a couple of tacos by adding some shredded cabbage, fresh pico de gallo, a squeeze of lime, and a drizzle of crema or slightly thinned sour cream wr. I threw it together because I had flank steak left from making lo mein last night and some asparagus in the fridge, and I really wanted to use the egg I collected from my backyard duck this morning. You can cook Grilled Carne Asada, Asparagus, and Duck Egg using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Carne Asada, Asparagus, and Duck Egg
- Prepare 1 piece of Carne Asada (Flank Steak).
- Prepare 1 of Duck egg.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- You need of black pepper.
- It’s of Himalayan Pink Salt.
- You need of Tony's Creole Seasoning (or your favorite).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
INGREDIENTS: french fries FOR THE CARNE ASADA. flap steak garlic cilantro cumin brown sugar kosher salt & pepper lime juice soy sauce avocado oil FOR THE GUACAMOLE. Hello everyone, Welcome to my channel! Today I show you "Cooking Duck Egg in Bell Pepper". I hope everyone like this video.
Grilled Carne Asada, Asparagus, and Duck Egg step by step
- Brush asparagus with olive oil, dust with salt and pepper and place on preheated George Foreman grill..
- Brush carne asada with olive oil, dust with creole seasoning. Place on the grill next to your asparagus. Steak will likely finish first, so feel free to take your time with this..
- On stove top, fry your duck egg however you'd like. I prefer low heat, butter, salt and pepper. You can also choose to poach your egg. You do want a soft yolk..
- Take steak off grill, and set on plate to rest..
- Top steak with finished asparagus and duck egg..
Stay tune and Subscribe channel to get more interesting videos: https. Asparagus spears are dipped in an egg white-mayonnaise mixture and then coated in Parmesan cheese and panko breadcrumbs before taking a trip to the oven for a crunchy, delicious side dish. By Sherbg Roasted White Asparagus with Herbes de Provence HowToBBQRight with Malcom Reed Welcome to HowToBBQRight — a channel dedicated to all things barbecue, slow-smoked and grilled. See more ideas about Recipes, Cooking recipes, Food. Chef Linkie Marais shows us how to make Shaved Asparagus with Brie and Bacon FlatBread on the Big Green Egg.