Garlic olive oil pasta. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small pan. Slice the garlic thinly and add it to the oil. remove the pan from the heat when the garlic turns a pale golden color (do not brown the garlic). Add the parsley, salt and pepper.
This classic pasta with olive oil and garlic (aka Pasta Aglio e Olio) is easy enough for weeknight meals but classy enough for a date night or entertaining guests! Especially when served with freshly grated Parmesan cheese… This post has been sponsored by Deoleo USA, Inc. All thoughts and opinions are my own. You can cook Garlic olive oil pasta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic olive oil pasta
- It’s 2 oz of organic gourmet pasta.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of unrefined Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley or any herb you have.
- Prepare 1 of pasture raise egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of tamari sauce.
Meanwhile, peel and mince the garlic. Melt the olive oil and butter over medium heat, swirling often to combine. Add garlic to the butter and olive oil. Cook, stirring constantly, until the garlic just begins to brown.
Garlic olive oil pasta instructions
- Boil pasta in salted water according to the package instructions..
- Heating up a cast iron wok and cook an egg. Flip over and cook just until the white are done but yoke still not yet solidified. Set aside..
- Once the pasta is done, quickly toss the pasta with minced garlic, butter, salt and parsley..
- Top the egg yoke with a fork to allow the yoke flow out and drizziling with a tsp tamari sauce..
- Serve with a fermented veggies side dish such as kimchi or sourkraut. Or crush toasted nori seaweed for a Japanese twist..
Add paprika, salt, pepper and stir to combine. Add the pasta to the skillet, toss to coat all noodles evenly and test for. In a typical spaghetti aglio e olio recipe, pasta is coated in a simple garlic-olive oil sauce, then garnished with parsley and grated Parmesan. But this Mediterranean olive oil pasta goes just a little bit further, by adding a few favorite ingredients like grape tomatoes, marinated artichoke hearts, feta and olives. Carefully add the pasta and toss to coat in the flavored oil.