Asian Roasted Pork Tenderloin on Soba Noodles. Remove pork from marinade and pat dry with paper towels. You can use as much as you like – you can even use all of it if you wish. Toss the arugula microgreens, carrots, peppers, cucumbers and cilantro in with the noodles.
These Asian style udon noodles take absolutely no time to prepare – with pork and mushrooms added to the mix, the flavor profile is out of this world. Season the pork with salt and pepper. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat with the vegetable oil. You can have Asian Roasted Pork Tenderloin on Soba Noodles using 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian Roasted Pork Tenderloin on Soba Noodles
- It’s 1 of FOR PORK TENDERLOIN.
- It’s 1 of whole pork tenderoin.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of mirin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of light brown sigar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 4 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of seasoned rice vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of FOR NOODLES.
- It’s 8 oz of soba noodles, cooked If you can not find them you can use angel hair pasta.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper, cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of carrot, cut into thin strips.
- Prepare 4 of minced garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of seasoned rice vinegar.
- You need 1/4 of ground ginger.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili oil.
- Prepare 1 of FOR GARNISH.
- Prepare 4 of sliced green onions.
- It’s 2 tbsp of toasted white sesame seeds.
Unfortunately when it was all said and done I was so disappointed. The pork was infused with some flavor but by the time I added the noodles, carrots, green onion, etc. there wasnt enough sauce to flavor the rest of the dish. I would also recommend cooking the pork longer, as it wasnt tender enough to really shred. The end result was very bland.
Asian Roasted Pork Tenderloin on Soba Noodles instructions
- MARINATE PORK TENDERLOIN.
- Combine pork tenderloin and the next 8 ingredients in a large ziploc bag. Place in bowl and chill at least 4 hours up to overnight..
- COOK PORK TENDERLOIN.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Remove pork from marinade and pat dry with paper towels. In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil until hot..
- Sear pork on all sidess, remove to baking pan and place in oven, roast 15 minutes at 450 than reduce heat to 350 and roast about 10 minutes more, until internal temperature is 145. Don't overcook. Let pork rest on a plate 10 minutes before slicing..
- MAKE NOODLES.
- In same skillet pork was browned in add 1 tablespoon butter, add red bell pper, onion, carrot and garlic and cook until softened, add all remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer, add cooked noodles and stir to coat with sauce and heat through. Turn out onto platter, slice pork tederloin place on noodles, garnish with green onions amd toasted sesame seeds..
In a medium bowl toss pork strips with five-spice powder and ginger. Remove pork from pan and set aside. The Best Chinese Pork Noodle Soup Recipes on Yummly Crockpot Chinese Pork with Noodles – Slow cooked Chinese style pork tenderloin tossed with noodles and veggies. These noodles are bound to please the entire family!