You can cook Protein Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Protein Pancakes
- It’s 1 cup of Oatmeal (Quaker Old Fashioned).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of Whey Protein Powder (Vanilla).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almond Milk.
- You need 2 of Egg Whites.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar-Free Maple Syrup.
- You need 1/2 of Banana.
Protein Pancakes instructions
- Place oats in a blender until finely mixed into a powder substance.
- Pour & mix all dry ingredients into a small bowl.
- Add & mix egg whites & almond milk to the dry mixture.
- Set oven top to medium heat with a lightly greased skillet/pan.
- Pour mixture onto heated skillet/pan & flip as you would like a regular pancake.
- Serve finished pancakes with sliced bananas & syrup.