Gluten Free Banana Pancakes. These fluffy banana oat pancakes are a deliciously healthy, naturally sweetened breakfast for lazy mornings. Naturally sweetened, vegan, and insanely delicious. These pancakes are delicious on their own, but they're amplified with vegan butter or peanut butter, sliced bananas, granola, flaked coconut, and maple syrup.
I'm pretty picky with my pancakes. In a mixing bowl, crack in the eggs and add in baking powder. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks. You can cook Gluten Free Banana Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Banana Pancakes
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 3/4 cup of almond milk.
- You need 2 of bananas mashed.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 cup of rice flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of xanthan gum.
It seems like you'd just end up with Larger crêpe-like pancakes: Blend the bananas and eggs in a blender until perfectly smooth. Make slightly larger pancakes and use a very thin spatula to. These pancakes are low-cal, as well. I cook extras and freeze them.
Gluten Free Banana Pancakes step by step
- Whisk eggs, almond milk, bananas and vanilla..
- Add in salt and baking powder..
- Whisk in rice flour and xanthan gum but do not over beat or pancakes will be tough..
- Drop by a half cup onto hot griddle..
Then, when I'm short on time, I toss a couple in the toaster. You'll love the fluffy texture and the chocolate. These Gluten-Free Vegan Banana Pancakes are soft, fluffy and taste like banana bread! They make a great naturally sweet breakfast, snack or dessert! These delicious pancakes are made without any sugar, using banana for natural sweetness.