Asian Beef & Noodles. You'll be eating these Asian beef recipes on repeat. It is one of the best Chinese beef dishes at Chinese restaurants or for takeout. The popularity is second to broccoli beef.
I'll definitely make this one again. Chef John's Spicy Orange Zest Beef. See how to prepare this easy beef stir-fry. You can cook Asian Beef & Noodles using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Beef & Noodles
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 packages of oriental flavor ramen noodles.
- You need 2 cup of frozen vegetable mix.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of thinly sliced green onion.
This sweet and savory shredded beef is perfect served over rice with a sprinkle of sesame seed and green onions. Mix together the flour, five-spice powder and some salt and pepper in a bowl. Toss the beef in the flour mixture and set aside. Begin by mashing the ground beef with the baking soda.
Asian Beef & Noodles instructions
- In large skillet, brown ground beef until no longer pink.
- Drain and mix in one seasoning packet from noodles. Remove from skillet and set aside..
- In same skillet, combine 2 cups of water, vegetables, noodles (broken up), ginger and remaining seasoning packet..
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat; Cover and simmer 3 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally..
- Return beef to skillet and mix in green onion..
The baking soda raises the pH of the meat, helping to lock in moisture and make the beef melt-in-your-mouth tender. While the baking soda works its magic, chop the ginger, garlic and scallions. This is not a traditional Chinese or other Asian recipe, hence the obscure name "Asian Beef Bowls". However, if you have ever made a Chinese stir fry – or in fact, any Chinese recipe – you will likely instantly recognise all the ingredients in the sauce. Asian beef recipes don't get much simpler.