Spicy Tuna Fried Rice. Pour rice into a heavy pot and add water; swirl to allow rice to settle. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat; do not stir. Slice tuna against the grain, then chop into small cubes.
Mix the leftover rice with kimchi juice, Korean hot pepper paste (gochujang), sesame oil, salt and sugar, set aside. Hi, today we made spicy tuna fried rice! Its a really easy recipe, hope you guys try it out 🙂 Dont forget to like, comment, and subscribe! You can cook Spicy Tuna Fried Rice using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Tuna Fried Rice
- You need 1 can of Spicy tuna.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 of carrot shredded.
- It’s 6 of small eggs.
- Prepare of Sal and pepper.
- It’s 5 tbsp of oil.
Top each of the pieces of fried rice with a tablespoon size of the spicy tuna mixture. Top each crispy rice and spicy tuna with a slice of avocado, a slice of jalapeño and drizzle with eel sauce. Stir in the kim chee, cucumber, and carrot. Pour in the soy sauce and rice vinegar.
Spicy Tuna Fried Rice instructions
- With oil quick sauté the shredded carrot,.
- Season egg with salt and pepper then Beat the eggs, pour it all into the cooked rice and lightly mix it and pour into the wok with the sautéed carrot.
- Let it cook for few minute and make sure it doesn’t burn then flip it over once and cook few minutes.
- Break up the rice evenly and fried the rice for another 2 minutes, remove half the carrot fried rice for those who are vegetarian.
- Add in a small can of spicy tune and fried with the remaining fried rice till it’s fragrant for another 2 minutes then enjoy.
Season with salt, pepper, and chile powder. Gently stir in the tuna and continue cooking until the fish is heated through. The rice may begin to fall apart so make sure to use a spatula (or two) to ensure that you have a safe flip and your crispy rice stays together. Now, remove the tuna from the fridge. Put about a spoonful of avocado on the crispy rice followed by a spoonful of the tuna mixture.