Vegetarian Pizza. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Vegetarian "sausage" is a flavorful pizza topping, especially when paired with artichokes and a drizzle of pesto.
Every one is an original! —Rachel Barton, Austin, Texas This top-rated, much-loved easy veggie pizza is a favorite go-to for potlucks, tailgate parties, showers, girls' weekends—basically wherever there's a hungry crowd. Plus it's a brilliant way to use up whatever veggies you have at the ready. Homemade Veggie Pizza "This has become my go-to recipe for pizza dough and sauce. You can have Vegetarian Pizza using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Pizza
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of *Yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 of *Salt.
- Prepare 1 of *Warm water as required.
- It’s 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Mozerrella Cheese.
- You need 1 of Vegetable toppings of your choice.
I always mix up the veggies and cheeses, but it's definitely a keeper for my family." – Eva. Pesto Pizza "Delicious and easy to make! Greek Pizza Papa John's believes pizza is for everyone, including those with a vegan diet! Better ingredients, Better pizza, and better options for those that prefer an animal product-free pizza.
Vegetarian Pizza step by step
- Mix the all purpose flour, yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl..
- Add warm water slowly and mix the flour mixture until it becomes a solid ball. Take care to mix it using the blunt side of a knife or a spatula in a cutting motion. Once the dough has come together in the bowl, put it on a slightly floured area and knead it for about 10 minutes.
- Grease a large bowl with Olive oil and place the dough in it. Cover it with a wet kitchen towel or cling wrap and keep it in a warm place for about 1-2 hours or till the dough has doubled in size..
- Once the dough has doubled in size, punch it down so as to let out all the air and knead it again on a slightly floured surface for about 2 minutes..
- Once kneaded, the dough is ready and you can either make pizza right away or save it for later by wrapping it in a cling wrap and placing it in the fridge..
- Using your hands, flatten the dough into a circle. Stretch it from one side while continously turning the dough in one direction. In this way you can increase the diameter of the pizza base..
- Once it forms around 8 inches in diameter you can use your knuckles to stretch the outer portion because by this time the centre would have become thin compared to the outer portion.You can also use a rolling pin to roll the dough until you reach the desired shape and thickness..
- You can add any topping of your choice. I have used basil paste, tomato ketchup, onion rings and some olives..
- Apply some butter on the dough and some basil paste over it..
- Squeeze some Tomato ketchup over the basil paste and add the Onions and olives uniformly over the dough. You can also put some shredded mozerella cheese over the top..
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°F Celsius. Place the prepared dough in it and bake it for about 10 – 15 minutes or until the sides starts to turn brown..
- There you have a yummy vegetarian Pizza all for yourself. Enjoy it and let me know if you liked it..
- *Yeast – I have used instant dried yeast. So there was no need for me to dissolve it in water beforehand. I could straightaway use it in the flour mixture as given in the recipe..
- *Salt- I have used 1-2 teaspoon cooking salt. Make sure you don't use salt that says 'Anti caking agent' as it might affect the baking process..
- * Warm water- The water has to be warm at around 43 degree celsius and not boiling. The temperature is only indicative to show that the water must not be too hot as hot/boiling water will hinder the fermentation by yeast..
The best and easiest vegan pizza with a garlic-herb crust, simple tomato sauce, loads of sauteed veggies, and vegan parmesan cheese! If you're vegan, it can be challenging to find a menu option at Pizza Hut that fits your diet. Here are the eight go-to menu options for vegans at Pizza Hut, including pizza, dessert, and sides. Just because vegans don't eat cheese they definitely don't have to miss out on pizza! Oh, how I love homemade pizza!