Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta. Your whole family will love this quick, cheesy, everyday dinner idea! This Creamy Beef Pasta Recipe is one of those classic pasta dinners that is comforting and nostalgic. Instant Pot Creamy Shells and Beef is pure comfort food.
Instant Pot Creamy Shells and Beef is a little like homemade Hamburger Helper, only much, much better. The pie de resistance of this Spicy Cheeseburger Pasta Casserole is the shredded cheese you add to melt on top of the ground beef mixture to make a creamy, cheesy, yummy dinner. I recommend using whichever cheese you have on hand. You can cook Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta
- Prepare 1 of pd. Ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- You need 1 can of Tomato Soup.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- You need of Black Pepper (1/2 teaspoon).
- Prepare of Garlic powder (1 teaspoon).
- Prepare of Sazon (1/2 teaspoon).
- You need 1 box of small pasta (any shape you like) 16 oz.
- It’s of Salt for pasta.
- You need 1 cup of Mexican 4 cheese blend shredded cheese.
I used a Mexican blend shredded cheese for this. Let me first start out by saying, pasta is my weakness and if you love pasta, here's a simple recipe that tastes great and is super easy to make. This cheesy ground beef pasta is perfect to make for those quick pasta cravings that just seem to come out of nowhere. Add olive oil to an oven-safe skillet over medium high heat until just smoking.
Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta instructions
- Brown ground beef in a pot and drain……
- Add to ground beef cheddar cheese soup, tomato soup,rotel diced tomatoes, and dry ingredients……
- Let simmer for 20 minutes…..
- Meanwhile boil pasta until al dente….. make sure you add salt to boiling water !!.
- Drain pasta and add to ground beef mixture in pot, stir well……
- Transfer to a greased 2 quart baking dish and add 4 cheese shredded Mexican cheese on top……
- Bake, uncovered,in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 min or until Cheese fully melts…….
- Eat and enjoy 😉!!! 😋.
While beef is cooking, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Spray a large oval baking dish with non stick spray and set aside. Great recipe for Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta. It's got a little kick to it !!! 😃. Drain pasta and add to ground beef mixture in pot, stir well.