Guacamole Bruschetta. Get Inspired On Our Official Site. Place bread on an ungreased baking sheet. Swap the tortilla chips for garlicky toasts with this top-rated recipe for Guacamole Bruschetta!
Spread the avocado mixture on the toasted baguette slices. Top with the chopped tomatoes and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese. This Guacamole Bruschetta is perfect party food because it is super simple to make and everyone loves it. You can cook Guacamole Bruschetta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Guacamole Bruschetta
- It’s 1 of French baguette, sliced about 1/2 inch thick (about 20 slices).
- Prepare 3 medium of ripe avocados.
- You need 1/2 large of onion, minced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 medium of jalapeño, stems and seeds removed, minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cilantro leaves, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- You need 3/4 tsp of coarse salt.
- You need 1 of A dash of freshly grated black pepper.
- You need 2 of Roma tomatoes, chopped.
All you have to do is toast baguette slices, whip up some guacamole, and top the baguettes slices with the guacamole. I told you it was simple:) I like to make the guacamole chunky so you get a big piece of creamy avocado in every bite. Carrie uses Tiger Sauce for this Avocado Bruschetta, a moderately hot Southern sauce. Any cayenne-based hot sauce can substitute.
Guacamole Bruschetta step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the baguette slices on a large baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 5-7 minutes, or until baguette slices are slightly golden and toasted. Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature..
- To make the guacamole-cut avocados in half. Remove seed. Cut the avocado into chunks. Remove peel. Place avocado into a medium bowl. Add the onion, garlic, jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper. Gently stir, until combined, try not to mash the avocado chunks. Add the chopped tomato and gently stir..
- Place a spoonful of guacamole onto the baguette slices. Serve..
To make the avocado bruschetta: halve the avocado; scoop the flesh into a bowl, along with the lime juice, then mash roughly, using a fork, and season to taste. Spread clumpingly on each waiting piece of toast and sprinkle with the parsley. I made this as per the above instructions but added garlic also I softened the onions in hot water and I marinated the tomatoes in balsamic reduction and finally I put little dots of cheese on top before grilling for a few minutes. Easy Healthy Avocado Bruschetta Full of fibre and protein, my easy healthy avocado bruschetta is a delicious way to use up stale bread, and makes for a great breakfast, lunch, or supper. If you have time to make toast, you have time to make this; it's super-quick, and you can prepare the toppings while the toast is cooking.