Smoked Parmesean Garlic Bread. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Great recipe for Smoked Parmesean Garlic Bread. I changed a few things like baking this bread in my smoker convection oven outside.
Whether you just want to spread it on some bread for easy garlic toast or cook a steak in it for a delicious sear, you're going to love it! Smoked Potatoes Recipe Roasted potatoes are an easy and delicious side dish folks love. But when you add in bacon and cook potatoes on the smoker, you take them to a new level. You can cook Smoked Parmesean Garlic Bread using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Parmesean Garlic Bread
- You need of flour.
- It’s of active yeast.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of water (warm).
- Prepare of smoked diced fresh Rosemary herb.
- It’s of gloves of smoked garlic sliced very thin.
- Prepare of fresh parmesan cheese.
- You need of olive oil (goes in the dough).
- Prepare of fresh Rosemary.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- Prepare of olive oil (for coating bowel)).
- It’s of kosher salt.
First I take red potatoes and quarter them, then I cook thin sliced bacon and reserve the grease. Hey everyone…remember back when I made the Easy Artisan Bacon-Cheese Bread? I know many of you tried it and loved the results. Well, I'm back with the same bread but with a new flavor, roasted garlic-rosemary.
Smoked Parmesean Garlic Bread step by step
- In a large or stand mixer, add warm water, sugar and yeast. Stir together with a spoon, then set aside for 5 minutes..
- If your mixture is bubbly and a bit foamy after 5 minutes congratulations you didn't kill your yeast, if it's not reaction, then start over..
- Add 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 cup olive oil, and 2 and 1/4 cups of flour, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, 4 cloves of thinly sliced garlic, 1 tbsp of diced fresh Rosemary..
- Stir the ingredients together with a spoon until a soft dough forms. Then if your using a mixer or by hand knead dough 8-10 minutes, using an additional 1/4 flour if kneading by hand..You want the dough to be workable but still pretty sticky..
- Grease a large bowel. Scrape the dough into the bowel, forming a ball and turn the dough to coat it the top with oil. Cover with plastic wrap and let dough proof for 45 minutes. (hang on to the plastic wrap).
- Punch down your dough and recover your plastic wrap for an additional 20 minutes of proofing..
- I sprinkle on my pizza peel corn meal and place the dough on the pizza peel, slice a couple of cuts on the top of the dough and slide into the oven at 360 degrees..
- Bake for 20 minutes then I check on it and turn it, bake another 15 minutes..
- After the 15 minutes is done add some parmesan cheese, bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted on the bread. Remove bread add a sprig of Rosemary and enjoy.
Toss wings with oil and season with salt and pepper. Smoked Parmesan bread with garlic – A smoky twist to the Italian dish! Melt butter and saute garlic let this marinate over night at room temp. Melt down butter again and brush butter over loaves. Mix powder packet and parmesan cheese.