Cajun Shrimp Sauce (over Steak). The shrimp sauce is a simple butter, garlic and cream based sauce along with the shrimp and more cajun seasoning that is finished off with parmesan cheese; basically a cajun take on an alfredo sauce! Once everything is done you serve the steaks smothered in the creamy cajun shrimp sauce and enjoy! Great recipe for Cajun Shrimp Sauce (over Steak).
For a high-end restaurant quality taste, add a few cracked peppercorns and finish with a dash of brandy. [The sauce can be used with pan-seared fish fillets as wel. One Pot cajun butter steak and shrimp skillet recipe – tender juicy steak bites with spicy shrimp and chunks of bell pepper in a delicious cajun butter sauce. Steak in creamy cajun shrimp sauce is super delicious and easy to make gourmet steak recipe. You can cook Cajun Shrimp Sauce (over Steak) using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Shrimp Sauce (over Steak)
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of steaks (strip, ribeye, etc.).
- Prepare Dash of steak seasonings.
- Prepare 2 Tbs. of butter.
- You need 8 oz. of shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s Dash of shrimp seasoning (Old Bay or Cajun).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, smashed.
- It’s Dash of pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable broth (or dry white wine).
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 Tbs. of whole-grain or Dijon mustard.
- It’s Dash of Cajun or Creole seasonings.
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley, chopped.
The steak is serve smothered in creamy cajun shrimp sauce and mixed. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray. Place shrimp in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. cajun baked shrimp is best served over rice And folks, if you're going to make this amazing shrimp, then why not go the distance and make our incredible Authentic Cajun Dirty Rice. This dish is a show-stopper, like no other.
Cajun Shrimp Sauce (over Steak) instructions
- Prepare the steaks (seasonings) and the shrimp (seasonings) ahead of time and place in the refrigerator while preparing the side dishes..
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the steaks and sear for 3-4 minutes (depending on thickness and desired level of doneness). Sear the other side of the steak, one minute less..
- Remove the steak from the pan and set aside on a warm plate. Reduce the heat to medium, add the butter to the same pan and melt..
- Add the shrimp to the pan and sauté on both sides until slightly pink. Remove from the pan and set aside. Increase the heat to medium-high again..
- Add the garlic and the pepper flakes to the pan and heat this for less than a minute. Add the broth (or wine) and deglaze the pan. While heating, scrape the pan bottom (brown bits) with a spoon..
- Add the cream and mix lightly. Add the mustard and seasonings and bring to a slight boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for one minute..
- While simmering, add back in the shrimp along with the lemon juice and parsley. Heat the sauce for another minute. Mix lightly..
- Serve the sauce over the plated steaks and enjoy..
- Also, served over a tilapia fish filet on a bed of couscous..
This Applebee's Copycat Steak and Shrimp with Parmesan Sauce is amazing! Tender, juicy grilled Ribeye steak is topped with seasoned grilled shrimp and a savory Parmesan cheese sauce. We have swapped out sirloin for Ribeye and grilled the shrimp instead of pan-frying. The cheese sauce is delicious and very versatile! Try pouring it over your chicken, mashed potatoes, or broccoli dishes.