Fried ButterMilk Chicken. This fried chicken receipe is absoultly fantastic,if you take your time get all your ingredients together in two groups,it is easy to make. It smells so good while it is cooking,and the taste is truly unbelievable. I will make this receipe over and over.
Fry chicken a few pieces at a time so oil doesn't cool down. Turn chicken to brown evenly and remove when golden and cooked through. Drain on wire rack to keep chicken. You can have Fried ButterMilk Chicken using 1 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried ButterMilk Chicken
- It’s 8 of -10 Pieces of Chicken , 1Quart of ButterMilk, Franks Hot Sauce , Flour,Salt ,Pepper ,Vegetable Oil.
With a rolling pin or a meat mallet, pound the chicken. Cover and marinate for at least an hour and up to a day. In a large paper or plastic (sturdy) bag, mix flour with garlic salt, onion salt, cayenne, salt and pepper. Fried chicken made in the the air fryer has a lot less calories than deep-fried chicken.
Fried ButterMilk Chicken instructions
- Rinse Chicken & Season wit Salt & Pepper.
- Pour ButterMilk in a large Bowl then add about 5-6 gushes of Franks Hot or more to your tasting & mix well wit a whisk or fork now lay the Chicken in ButterMilk making sure its fully immersed in the ButterMilk.
- Put in refrigerator for 2hrs to marinate..You can cover the Chicken wit Plastic Wrap or Alumina foil if u want its optional…I didn't cover mine if you were wondering.
- Pour flour on a Large Plate & use tongs to remove Chicken one piece at a time into the flour making sure you cover each piece carefully & try not to knock off the ButterMilk off Chicken you want that to stay on thats gonna make it taste more delicious..
- Pour oil in a Skillet or Wok or Deep Fryer & let get hot before placing the Chicken in it .Turn the Chicken when it becomes brown on one side only giving you twice to turn the Chicken ..Neva keep turning the Chicken because u will lose your coating .When done frying place on paper towel to drain the oil off & BAM Theres your Fried ButterMilk Chicken..Now Enjoy folks.
It is marinated in buttermilk and breaded with panko bread crumbs. Soak In Buttermilk – In a large bowl, stir together the buttermilk and hot sauce. Add the breasts and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Dredge the chicken: First dredge the chicken in the flour on all sides, then dip into the buttermilk mixture and make sure it's coated well all around. Dredge the chicken in flour one more time, then place the chicken on a plate or rack, and repeat with all chicken pieces.