Fried Popcorn Shrimp Parmesan. Made-From-Scratch Taste With A Full Serving Of Comfort—Try Easy Shrimp Alfredo! Add egg dipped shrimp into the ziploc bag. Close top tightly and shake to coat all the shrimp.
Instead of adding the seasonings to the final breading, I mixed the seasonings together in a little dish and tossed it with the raw shrimp before I started breading them. Garlic parmesan air fried shrimp recipe – delicious crunchy air fried shrimp that are full of garlic parmesan flavor, with very little oil! These shrimp are easy, crunchy, and bursting with garlic parmesan flavor – they are a great appetizer and lighter alternative to popcorn shrimp. You can cook Fried Popcorn Shrimp Parmesan using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Popcorn Shrimp Parmesan
- You need of shrimp.
- Prepare 1 lb of small, peeled and deveined shrimp.
- You need of egg coating.
- You need 2 large of eggs, beaten.
- It’s of coating.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn meal.
- It’s 1/3 cup of panko Japanese bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- It’s 2/3 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried onion flakes.
- Prepare of frying.
- It’s 48 oz of vegetable oil.
In a gallon storage bag, add flour, baking powder, and remaining creole seasoning. Just the mere mention of the name is enough to set my stomach rumbling and mouth watering. I love shrimp, and all things shrimp. Now, popcorn shrimp is a whole different level of shrimp goodness — it features peeled, tail-off shrimp coated with crispy bread crumbs.
Fried Popcorn Shrimp Parmesan instructions
- Mix the coating all together in a ziploc style baggie. This makes it so easy and clean up is a breeze..
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and add the shrimp..
- Add egg dipped shrimp into the ziploc bag. Close top tightly and shake to coat all the shrimp..
- In a deep fryer or deep pot, add oil and bring to 325°F Fahrenheit..
- Add shrimp in batches. Fry several minutes until golden brown..
- Drain on paper toweling..
- Serve with any dipping sauce. Use as a side to steaks or I love putting them over a salad. Just enjoy!.
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Oven Fried Garlic Parmesan Shrimp is a crisp and flavor-filled snack. Fantastic for dipping into a sugar-free cocktail sauce, or make your own sugar free cocktail sauce. These are baked in the oven and so easy to make! How many ingredients should the recipe require?. rasamalaysia.com Place shrimp in a large bowl.