Peanut Butter, Peach & Berry Baked Oats. To slice peaches: Carefully cut the peaches in half from top to bottom and gently twist them to separate the halves from the pit. Toast bread, add peanut butter, and then add thinly sliced peaches to sandwich. A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe.
One of my favorite things to have for breakfast on a Sunday is a smoothie. I normally spend my morning working on my blog, doing house work and baking, so I don't have time to make a fancy breakfast. Beat at medium speed until light and fluffy. You can have Peanut Butter, Peach & Berry Baked Oats using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter, Peach & Berry Baked Oats
- It’s 60 g of Oats,.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, beaten,.
- You need 100-120 ml of unsweetened almond milk, (or regular milk),.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence, or calorie free flav drops,.
- You need 60 g of mixed berries, (I used frozen),.
- You need 60 g of peach slices, (6-7 pieces),.
- It’s of Some syrup from the peaches,.
- It’s 1 tbsp of smooth peanut butter.
- You need 1 tsp of soft dark brown sugar,.
- Prepare 1 of level tsp baking powder.
- Prepare of Equipment needed:.
- It’s 1 of small oven proof dish.
Add egg, vanilla, and salt; continue beating until well mixed. Add flour and baking soda; beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed. Slice peach in half, remove pit. Divide peach slices evenly among each sandwich and place over peanut butter.
Peanut Butter, Peach & Berry Baked Oats step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 (fan). In a bowl combine the oats and baking powder. Add in the beaten egg, a dash of the milk vanilla essence plus a dash of the syrup from the peaches and combine until incorporated. Add the rest of the milk bit by bit until a not too thick/runny consistency is a achieved, do this by eye until you're satisfied..
- Add in the mixed berries and combine. Add the mixture into the baking dish. Spread out evenly. Decorate with the peach slices on top and also add the peanut butter by spooning little clumps of it evenly between the peach slices..
- Sprinkle over the brown sugar. Place the dish onto a baking tray, to catch any potential spillages, and bake for 35-40 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a couple of minutes. Garnish with a little more brown sugar. Serve up and enjoy. :).
- Note: Try serving up with a couple of spoonfuls of cool thick Greek style yogurt on top. Delicious!.
Gently blend and pulverize frozen bananas and peaches and ice in a food processor or chop by hand. If peanut butter separates, beat together with a fork. Whisk together the brown butter, peach puree, brown sugar, white sugar and vanilla. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Just combine the almond milk, bananas, peaches, and peanut butter in the base of a high-speed blender.